The holidays are here and that means that many of you have started looking for gifts for family and friends. However, whether you have one friend or 20, just about everyone wants to find gifts that are not only nice but also are affordable.
So, if you haven’t already completed one, plan your budget so that you know exactly what you have to spend. Then, take a few minutes to check out these gift ideas that are not only budget-friendly, but just might blow your friend away.
5 SUPER Affordable Gifts
If you’re looking for a nice stocking stuffer or just need a simple item for coworkers, there are a few gifts under $20 that may scratch a few folks off of your shopping list.
1. For your gamer friends there is the Retro Game Console for $20 and it has 500 built-in games!
2. A mini Elf on the Shelf is a perfect gift for those with kids, but you should give it to them early so they can get in the holiday spirit.
3. Make someone’s birthday unforgettable and create a scrapbook that includes their friends, family, and special occasion celebrations.
4. Stonewall Kitchen has several tasty items under $20 and you can even find great gifts that include more tasty items for those extra special people in your life.
5. Most everyone is going to be shopping, decorating, and storing stuff after the holidays and a Multifunctional Utility Tote could be quite handy.
5 Intermediate Gifts
If you’re looking for gifts for clients or just want something with a little more “class” while still being within budget, one of these ideas might be what you’re looking for.
1. Whether you want something special for a loved one or want to impress one of your new customers, a Personalized M&Ms Occasion Bottle is a perfect choice.
2. If you’re looking for a gift that will make your girl emotional, a beautiful bouquet of flowers will be quite unexpected and will show how much you truly care.
3. Uncommon Goods has a lot of great gifts, but the Unwind Lavender Gift Set is perfect for anyone on your list.
4. A $50 e-gift card from Urban Outfitters is a great way to let your recipient get a really nice gift of their choice.
5. For a cute and thoughtful Christmas gift, both Under Lucky Stars and The Night Sky offer customizable star charts that you can create just by knowing their birthdate.
5 Unforgettable Gifts
While these are a bit more expensive, if there’s someone extra special on your list this year, you may want to consider one of them.
1. For the busy business owner or a great client, head over to Leatherology for great gifts made from leather and built to last.
2. Check out the Oura Ring for a piece of jewelry for him or her that they’ll wear and cherish every day.
3. With a line of great skincare products, grab a gift card from Untamed Humans and let your friend pick out several they like.
4. If you have someone on your list that loves whiskey or other spirits, decanters come in all styles and prices and is another gift that the recipient will appreciate.
5. Literally everyone has aches and pains and with a good massager from a company like Hyperice or Lyric, they’ll remember you every time they use it.
Gift-giving almost always feels good and is usually greatly appreciated, but the last thing you want is to go over budget while doing so. With the ideas above, you can save money while possibly clearing your entire shopping list in a matter of minutes. Whether it’s for Christmas, a birthday, or another special occasion, these budget-friendly gifts are certain to fit the bill.