Everyone these days uses computers, the internet, and mobile phones regularly. Children can be seen hooked to their smartphone, laptop, or iPads, constantly worrying their parents about their privacy in the online world. There is a lot for teens to discover on the internet.
However, there is a significant possibility that they may come upon immoral things throughout their adventure. Given that today’s youngsters are so attracted to intelligent gadgets, parents are increasingly using current technology to track their children’s devices without awareness. Mobile phone tracking software has been in high demand in this area for many years. They enable parents to monitor their children’s offline and online activities frequently.
FlexiSpy has proven to be an effective but exorbitant surveillance application. There is a common debate today that all monitoring and spying applications function in the same way and accomplish the same task. Some are inexpensive, while others are out of reach for most people.
Why should you choose FlexiSpy above other similar applications that are available for a lower price? Let’s take a closer look at an honest review of FlexiSpy, and some recommended alternatives to the application.
The Drawbacks of FlexiSpy
Are you seeking monitoring software that is both sophisticated and professional? If that’s the case, then FlexiSpy is the choice for you. FlexiSpy is the most complicated and powerful monitoring application on the market, with the most valuable functions. It can listen in on the phone’s surroundings via ambient recording and intercept calls and text messages. As a result, this is unquestionably robust surveillance software.
However, just because something is powerful doesn’t imply it’s right for everyone. It might be ideal for a company that wants to keep a close eye on its workers. It may even be suitable for a paranoid parent who wants to keep track of their child’s whereabouts. FlexiSpy is probably not the ideal solution for you if you only need to monitor a mobile phone for a short time and only require the essential reporting functions.
If you’re new to mobile phone tracking, though, it’s better to start small using a spy application like mSpy or XNSPY. The reason is that FlexiSpy is just as challenging to use as it is to utilize.
Since a result, whether you’re a novice or a casual spy, FlexiSpy will overwhelm you, as you are required to root or jailbreak the target Android or iOS device to monitor it. You’ll need access to the target phone and know how to jailbreak or root it for this to work.
Some other notable drawbacks of the FlexiSpy are as follows:
- When compared to its competitors, the Extreme package looks to be very costly.
- One function that FlexiSpy lacks is Geo-Fencing, which warns you when the target enters a restricted area.
- Call interception, call recording, and ambient noise recording are not included in the Premium package.
- GPS-based features necessitate a large amount of data.
- It isn’t ideal for website monitoring because it simply provides you the history.
- If you want more assistance, there are no supplementary resources such as a knowledge base or a user manual readily available.
- FlexiSpy does not regularly give discount codes.
- They have an aggressive installation service team.
- FlexiSpy does not automatically renew your subscription.
- It’s costly for many people – $349 is a little much in today’s economy.
- This application does not allow you to block phone numbers or websites on your smartphone.
- The file size (20MB) takes up a little more room than most other spying apps.
- Many clients complain about the inconvenient support.
Recommended FlexiSpy alternatives
XnSpy is the most reliable mobile phone spy software on the market for remotely monitoring smartphones or tablets. It’s compatible with Android phones, tablets, iPhones, and iPads. The app is a cell phone surveillance application that allows you to remotely follow and record mobile and internet activity. The spy app gathers all digital activity invisibly and transmits the information to the XnSpy web dashboard. The end-user may access the internet control panel and discreetly and remotely monitor the recorded data. XnSpy is non-intrusive mobile spyware, which means the target user will not be aware that a spy app is installed on their smartphone.
The XnSpy software is meant to keep track of children’s and workers’ Android and iOS devices. Once installed on the target device, the XnSpy software interacts with the operating system and captures all digital information. You’ll need a reliable internet connection for a successful operation of XnSpy. Because the XnSpy software is undetected, it works in the background of the target device. Furthermore, the end-user can remove the app icon from the target mobile device’s app drawer. XnSpy retrieves and updates all captured information on a web-based dashboard while operating in stealth mode. The online control panel may be accessed by XnSpy registered users using the username and password supplied by the service provider. You can keep an eye on everything from the control panel. The XnSpy software can also track Facebook Messenger, Kik, Tinder, and various other social media apps. In basic terms, XnSpy is a comprehensive tool for monitoring children’s online and social activity.
- Incoming/outgoing call recording
- Tracking your location
- Monitoring of Text Messages
- Surround Recording for WhatsApp Spying
- Contacts Monitoring and Email Tracking
- Call Logs Tracking Screen Recording
- Monitoring your browsing history and much more!
mSpy is another robust spy app with several intriguing capabilities. This spy app is compatible with different operating systems, including Windows, iOS, Android, and even macOS. mSpy is a fantastic alternative for parents who want to keep an eye on their children. Aside from that, it may also be utilized as an employee monitoring application. FlexiSpy is simple to install on target devices. Furthermore, once installed, the application will remain hidden on the target device.
- It can control and track all incoming and outgoing calls on the target device.
- It can trace text messages sent and received on the target device.
- An email surveillance application allows you to read all of the emails sent and received on the target computer.
- It can track the device’s GPS position in real-time and keep you informed about its locations.
Last but not least, KidsGuard is another viable FlexiSpy option. This powerful software includes a handy feature that allows you to track all of your Android and iOS devices. KidsGuard can be a great tool to utilize if you’re a worried parent. This unique application can monitor call records, message threads, movies, and other activities on the target smartphone. You may also use this application to set up a geofence on the kid’s phone. The geofencing feature will alert you if the target device departs from its intended location.
- It can also keep track of pattern locks, PINs, and passwords.
- A powerful keylogging function allows you to keep track of what they type using their phone.
- Tracks the position of the target device effectively.
- A powerful tool for keeping track of call logs and texts (incoming and outgoing)
Parents who wish to safeguard their children from the terrible things the internet can unleash on them and business people who want to protect their interests may utilize cell phone spy apps to significant effect. These are the sole justifications for using such applications.
Any other usage has the potential to destroy your relationships, or worse, put you in jail. So think about why you’re doing it. As for our advice, we propose XNSPY for an advanced and inexpensive spying experience, as well as for parental concerns.