20-year-old Kiara Alleyne was allegedly murdered at the hands of her boyfriend.
DeAngelo Clark, 30, is accused of stabbing the mother of one before calling her father over FaceTime as she lay dying on the floor.
Clark is said to have called Kiara’s dad Sheldon using her cellphone.
He reportedly told her his daughter had a knife, but Kiara, who was stabbed multiple times, was reported to have replied: “I don’t. He has the knife.”
Clark is said to have asked Kiara’s dad Sheldon what to do after killing his daughter.
When Kiara’s father begged Clark to get help, he apparently hesitated concerned authorities would take the couple’s one-year-old daughter.
In the end Sheldon called police after seeing his own child in pool of blood during the video call on September 11, WESH reports.
Officers issued an amber alert after rushing to their home where they tragically found Kiara dead.
Clark and their one-year-old daughter were missing.
Clark later posted on Facebook: “Now I must end my life just know she tried to kill me she walked into I’m srry [sic] to her family.”
Thankfully the couple’s young daughter was later found to be safe with relatives. Clark was arrested after breaking into a home in the Florida Keys.
He is also alleged to have tried to also burn down the home he shared with his girlfriend and daughter. Clark also reportedly sustained burns after starting a fire in his car.
Marion County Sheriff’s Office say he will face a murder charge once he is released from hospital.
In a post on the couple’s second anniversary a day earlier Clark gushed about his love for Kiara calling her his “rock” and writing: “This love is so ideal with its ups and downs I’m honored to be in it.”
Cecelia Koon, of the Marion County Sheriff’s Office, said: “Right now, we are evaluating his condition medically, or detectives are on scene with him in Monroe County and as soon as he is able to transported back to Marion, we will bring him here to face charges.”
Police are said to have been called to the couple’s home to investigate domestic disturbances twice earlier this summer, according to Ocala.com.
However no arrests were made.