It is usually hard to get someone to act on their health. Most of the time, people do not get help until they are in the worst shape possible. A hospital marketer should be aware of this predictable behavior and use effective marketing strategies, like paid ads, to reach these patients.
Pay-per-click (PPC) advertising shows ads to people who are actively looking for solutions. Advertisers only pay for ad placement when someone clicks on their ad, hence the name. This guide helps you design provocative PPC ads, especially display ads with top strategies.
Design PPC Ads Using The Right Colors
Use the right colors for display ads and landing pages. Digital Authority Partners said success in digital marketing starts when you believe you can make better and more engaging ads.
The right colors on your ads can affect your emotions, mood, and perception. In healthcare, blue tones create trust, professionalism, and knowledge. Blue also enhances calm and focus, emotions that your patients need to make sound health decisions.
Blue is the predominant color on most healthcare websites and logos. But you can also find other industry colors, like the following:
- White – from white nursing uniforms to hospital halls, white symbolizes purity and cleanliness.
- Purple – this color conveys royalty and elegance, qualities that you want patients to think of as they consider your services.
- Orange – this symbolizes vitality and exuberance, colors that are close to wellness and health.
- Green – this color is about balance, refreshment, and growth attributes related to a clean health bill.
Highlight Your Focal Point
Your main message is the focal point of your design ads. You want your customers to pay attention to and keep sight of your offers. When making your ads, use principles of display design like color, font type and size, and unique images.
Also, use search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to draw attention to your focus on search ads. Here are some tips to focus on your PPC message with SEO.
- Perform thorough keyword research. Keywords are SEO’s foundation. Focusing on your messages is easier when you use relevant terms. If your ad is about a new physical therapy wing, use keywords about PT services and equipment.
- Add keywords correctly in your ad copy and landing pages. Using keywords is one thing; knowing when to place them is another. Use keywords in your ad title, description, landing page title, and URL. To help visually impaired people understand your ads, use keywords as alt text.
- Use a strong call-to-action (CTA). Use action words like “start,” “discover,” and “book a consultation” in your CTAs to draw patients in.
Try Typographical Composition
Incorporate typographic composition into your ads. This is the intentional use of text to narrate an ad story. Text can set the mood or theme in ads. Note that typography includes numbers and symbols.
Typography makes text appealing to your audience. This design strategy can draw attention and clarify your healthcare message. Here are some PPC ad typography tips.
- Create an impactful design. Use short health quotes like “The greatest wealth is health” and original high-resolution photos to create typographic display ads.
- Use standard fonts, line heights, and colors. Stick to one kind of traditional font to promote consistency and improved visibility. Too many fonts and styles confuse readers and detract from your offer.
- Refrain from scattering text throughout the ad. Keep your offer and ad body straightforward. Use bullet points to highlight important aspects of your ad.
- Use headings to highlight important points. Use headings on PPC landing pages to break up your ad. Use keywords in your titles to help search engines understand your ads.
Stir Audience Emotions
Your audience may choose your products over your competitors if you emotionally connect with them. Persuade them not only to choose your healthcare brand but also to make better health decisions.
Use audience emotions, such as fear, passion, happiness, or frustration, in hospital ads. Learning how to design these ads and when to send them is key. These tips can help you out.
- Focus on the value they can get from your offer. Your lab ads could emphasize accessibility, professionalism, and expert care, improving patient satisfaction.
- Let them know the offer is urgent and available for a limited time. If an offer is valuable and time-sensitive, people tend to consider it. A countdown timer shows your audience that they must act fast to get your great offer.
- Remove audience fears and risks. Recognize audience fears and risks on your ad landing page and offer ways to alleviate them. Offer free samples, consultations, e-books, and guides.
- Engage with social media ads. In 2028, global social media ad spending could reach $262 billion, meaning more marketers use this platform. That is no surprise since social media is a great place to evoke emotions and promote your products.
Keep Ads Fun and Interesting
Fun and engaging designs boost healthcare PPC ad engagement. Healthcare display ads do not have to be dull. Know that your patients want creative solutions to their health problems.
Advertisers use humor because people tend to be easily distracted by it. So, instead of presenting yourTherefore, use humorous ads instead being too direct.
A video showing how a product has helped bald men engages audiences better. It could be funny videos, before-and-after photos, or other ads that your target audience will ignore as boring text ads. Create engaging PPC ads with these tips.
- Share a humorous story to engage your audience. To engage your audience, tell a funny story. Doing so lets you explain complex information as well. But be careful—too much humor can backfire and make customers reconsider your business.
- Create a cheeky headline and description. Invite your clients with a teasing headline, such as a generous offer, discount, or freebie, to keep them interested.
- Try a comedic video ad. Use YouTube video ads to create ads that highlight interesting aspects of your services, products, and brand.
PPC hospital ads that work use the right colors, emphasize your value proposition, and appeal to people’s emotions. Typographic composition, humor, and arousing interest can also optimize ads.
All these PPC design techniques can help you promote your business or practice to people who need your healthcare services. You will be closer to your goals and improve your revenue in the long run.