The past few years have witnessed the social phenomenon that an increasing number of people pay more attention to their dental health. It is acknowledged that a great deal of a person’s confidence and self-esteem stems from their dental health. Everyone wants healthy teeth and gums, pearly whites, and a million-dollar smile. To make that happen, people schedule appointments and visit their dentists regularly. Thus, dentists who want to check dental issues need capable instruments, especially for the dental operating microscope.
The dental operating microscope is an instrument specifically created to provide ideal magnification of the part of the oral cavity being worked on while allowing the healthcare professional to maintain a proper ergonomic working position.
In case you are still unfamiliar with dental operating microscopes, this article will guide you to figure out the benefits and applications of the dental microscope. And finally, the best product will be recommended to you. Thus, let’s scroll down to find something more.
The pros of a dental operating microscope
The dental microscope is a necessity in clinics not only to assist professionals in detecting dental problems but also to provide patients with clear images of teeth. It is easy to find out that a dental operating microscope has numerous advantages for both professionals (dentists) and patients.
Pros for dentists
On the one hand, the benefits of a dental surgical microscope for dentists include:
- Compared with the direct eye view, the dental microscope improves visibility, allowing dentists greater precision during treatments. For example, the product from MediWorks allows dentists to magnify the image with a simple turn. It enables the dentist to clearly see things that they wouldn’t be able to distinguish with their naked eyes.
- The dental surgical microscope achieves delivering comfortable using experience to dentists. For example, an ergonomic working position reduces eye fatigue, psychological fatigue, and musculoskeletal pains. To mention that, MediWorks SM620 has a super balance arm system that enables dentists will obtain a smooth and comfortable operating experience.
- The dental operating microscope offers accuracy and optimizes performances to dentists. Thanks to the microscopic view, the higher quality of the treatment will help dentists with better treatment. It is worth mentioning that the product from MediWorks provides dentists with a 4K HD digital output that is in high sensitivity, low noise, and accurate colors.
Pros for patients
On the other hand, patients can also benefit from the dental operating microscope. The most important benefits are as follows:
- Patients will have better treatment outcomes with early detection of dental problems. The highest quality of dental exams provided by dental microscopes allows dentists to detect the starting signs of problems such as cavities or periodontal disease that would be overlooked by patients otherwise.
- The microscope provides live video so that patients can see what dentists see during the whole treatment. It enhances the communication between patients and dentists because the microscope enables patients to understand better what the dentist is explaining.
The applications areas of a dental operating microscope
After clarifying the various merits that the dental operating microscope provides, let’s figure out the most common application areas of the microscope. It has multiple applications, which include:
- Routine dental techniques
- Endodontics and endodontic surgery
- Oral surgery
- Periodontics and periodontal surgery
- Restorative dentistry
- Prosthodontics and aesthetic dentistry
The best dental operating microscope recommendation
As seen throughout this post, a dental operating microscope is versatile and brings various benefits to dentists and patients. The quality of an instrument is the only way to make sure it achieves its full potential. If you are in the market to find the best dental microscope provider, MediWorks is the most reliable.
The SM620 dental operating microscope from MediWorks allows dentists to detect patients’ teeth clearly and improve the quality of care. The instrument features 4 in 1 digital module, which means it’s equipped with a beam splitter, extender, rotating ring, and 4K HD digital output. By integrating the functions of four modules, this microscope takes optical performance to a new level and decreases the weight of accessories.
Meanwhile, the SM620 dental operating microscope allows dentists to work with single finger control without leaving the handle. Dentists can easily touch different knobs with up-sitting positions. Besides single-finger control, the microscope comes with multiple filter modes. The multifunction knob allows dentists to change the filters and set up a white light source, orange, or green filter, which can help dentists better detect teeth problems.
Dental health is of huge importance to people, so dentists need to keep up with the latest developments and work with instruments that take their performance to a new level. A dental operating microscope is beneficial for patients and dentists in more ways than one. The best supplier of these devices is MediWorks, a company whose story began in 2004. MediWorks, the leading company in the industry worldwide, is always constantly dedicated to providing high-quality products and the best services to people. By constantly focusing on improvement and innovation, MediWorks provides instruments that feature cutting-edge technology. And the dental operating microscope SM620 is a great example. If you are enthusiastic about MediWorks’ products, please get in touch with them immediately. The whole team from MediWorks is ready to assist you.