We all feel a little lost sometimes. If you’ve decided to get proactive about leading a happier, more purposeful life by contacting a psychic, here are four tips to help you prepare for your first reading online.
- Rest Up
Be sure to get a solid night of sleep before your reading. Avoid alcohol and tobacco, and drink plenty of water.
- Find a Quiet, Private Place To Chat
It’s imperative that you find a place where you won’t be interrupted to conduct your online reading. That means no kids, no pets, no spouses who can’t find the fabric softener; no calling from work or your car, either. Calm surroundings will help you find equally calm energy and provide a secure backdrop for a potentially vulnerable and/or revealing conversation.
- Get Settled Before You Connect
Before you log into the best psychic reading app you can find, give yourself anywhere from 5 to 15 minutes to relax and get settled. Mediate, if you wish, or simply take some deep breaths and clear your head. The less preoccupied you are for your reading, the better.
- Prepare Some Questions
Most psychics greatly appreciate it if you come to your reading prepared. Some may have a specific number of questions they’d like you to prepare based on the type of conversation that’s going to take place; others may not meet with you at all if you show up empty-handed despite a request for prepared queries.
There’s no set format your questions must take, but there are a few general guidelines:
- Make sure your questions are about you, not other people.
- Avoid qualificatory “when,” “who,” and “where” questions.
- Ask open-ended “how” and “why” questions instead.
- Don’t ask “yes” or “no” questions.
Whether you want to address multiple areas of your life or stick to just one, such as your career, it’s important to remember that you may not get the answers that you’re after. Asking the right questions, and remaining open-minded, however, can help make your reading rewarding.
Considering your questions in advance can also help you direct the conversation into more thought-provoking areas. Here are 10 examples of questions you might ask at your first psychic readings:
- What is something I can do to help me find my soulmate?
- What opportunities should I be especially open to right now?
- How can I heal this rift in my marriage?
- What should I learn from this break-up?
- How can I get over my ex?
- What can I do to be more successful at work?
- How can I overcome my grief about losing my (mother, father, friend, etc.)?
- How can I help my family members get along better?
- What changes should I make to get healthier?
- How can I attract more loyal friends?
No matter what you ask or how you ask it, be honest and direct. If you’re worried about finding love, ask. Forthrightness lets your psychic know what matters to you and will help him or her best approach the heart of the matter.
As long as you’re receptive and prepared to learn, a psychic reading that takes place via video chat can be just as productive as a conversation that occurs face-to-face. When you’re ready to take a fascinating dive into your mind, body, and soul, contact a skilled psychic online.