There are two common types of facials, Hydradermabrassion and Microdermabrasion. These both work to exfoliate the skin, promote collagen production and improve skin tone. Here we are going to discuss both types of treatment so you can decide which one is the best fit for you.
There is an earlier technology called Microdermabrasion
It’s a minimally invasive procedure designed to exfoliate your skin by using an abrasive instrument to gently sand the skin and remove the top layer of your skin while a vacuum sucks the removed skin cells and detritus away.
It is a painless procedure that targets blemishes, dead skin cells and fine lines. The treatment takes approximately 60-minutes and it should only be performed by highly trained medical professionals.
There are some side effects of microdermabrasion include redness, mild tenderness, and swelling,
These side effects normally go away within a few hours after treatment.
But you may need to push back your dinner reservation. In a few cases, patients experienced acne, broken capillaries and flakiness due to over-exfoliation. Overall Microdermabrasion treatment is a bit of a thing of the past, but it does continue to offer benefits, when your redness and swelling go away, your skin will appear smoother, brighter and radiant.
The HydraFacial is a very popular Medical Spa hydradermabrasion treatment.
These three steps treatment evenly exfoliates, cleanses and extracts to remove dead skin cells and impurities while at the same time replenishing vital nutrients including Hyaluronic Acid, Antioxidants and Peptides. Like Microdermabrasion, HydraFacial targets dead skin cells, fine lines, and wrinkles as well.
But, unlike Microdermabrasion, HydraFacial is completely safe for all types of skins and leaves your skin feeling supple and plump, not dried out.
The HydraFacial MD machine is a super exfoliator that uses a smooth vortex-fusion tool to infuse a serum that quenches the skin with vital nutrients like antioxidants, peptides, and hyaluronic acid as it exfoliates; by hydrating the skin simultaneously it tempers the exfoliation process and prevents the skin from drying out. It gives you fully hydrated skin that appears younger, clearer and more luminous with absolutely no side effects!
Your skin won’t get irritated because HydraFacial removes the dead skin cells with nutrient-based water-like substances rather than just grit. That’s why HydraFacial Loved by the medical community, beauty editors and celebrities alike, HydraFacial delivers immediate results & long-term benefits without downtime or irritation. There are different HydraFacial services are being offered by Spa’s like specialists of Hydrafacial in Fredericton is offering 3 different services, you can book your appointment and choose according to your needs.
- HydraFacial is gentle on the skin and after treatment, there will be no redness while Microdermabrasion is harsh on the skin, and will leave skin red for up to 24 hours post-treatment
- HydraFacial exfoliates the skin without the use of hard crystals and is much kinder on your skin
- HydraFacial is completely pain-free and relaxing while Microdermabrasion is uncomfortable
- Microdermabrasion may worse your skin conditions in some cases
- Microdermabrasion is not hydrating, while HydraFacial is hydrating
- HydraFacial treatment is suitable for all skin types, whereas microdermabrasion is not good for sensitive skin
How to Choose the Best Dermatologist
There are many dermatologists Orlando nowadays, and choosing the best one to perform HydraFacial makes a big difference in the final result. So how do you choose the right dermatologist for you?
Check out these tips:
- Know the Dermatologist’s Profile: While a trusted friend or relative might have referred a dermatologist to you, it’s still best to do your research work. You can determine the reputation of the dermatologist by checking reviews online and their website.
- Interview the Dermatologist: You can assess a dermatologist’s expertise by asking questions such as the preparation and aftercare after HydraFacial.
- Compare: It won’t hurt to compare different dermatology clinics and doctors so you can choose the best facility and experts to handle your skin’s needs.
- How many HydraFacial sessions do I need?
HydraFacial is a quick and efficient treatment, and it can be completed in as fast as 30 minutes. After the procedure.
- Is there downtime after HydraFacial treatment?
You can apply makeup and go back to your normal activities because there’s no downtime.
- Is HydraFacial recommended for my skin type?
HydraFacial has been designed to treat all skin types. People who have the most sensitive skin can also tolerate this treatment. A sensitivity test will be performed before you undergo the treatment. The skincare professional or your dermatologist will choose specific treatment for you or carry out customize a treatment that is unique for a skin condition.
- When do I see the results of HydraFacial?
You may notice visible skin refinement after the treatment and radiant skin tone. The hydration and smooth results usually last seven days or longer. One treatment a monthly is highly recommended to improve the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, brown spots, congested, and oily skin. Regular HydraFacial treatment provides long-term skin benefits.
Our recommended treatment is HydraFacial to you as it’s gentler on the skin but still gives excellent results. The advanced facial treatment provides impressive exfoliation and hydration, giving skin the extra boost. It also has wonderful anti-aging effects, helping to smooth out fine lines and wrinkles.